Tuesday 5 July 2011

The person you are calling is unable to take you call...

Hi, you've reached Kar'a blog; she's not around at the moment thanks to Graduation (work) and thesis (PhD). She is still trawling the blogoshpere reading about your exciting lives, but won't be posting regularily until August when she hopes to get back to the blogging schedule there ==>

For now, enjoy the new blog template and check out older posts or fellow bloggers JudetheDreamer and Rachel Marsh.
Please feel free to leave a message after the tone. *BEEEEEEP*

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with graduation and your thesis! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, congrats on nearly being done with your thesis, and on your upcoming graduation!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Madeline and Trisha. I should clarify though that I'm still in my first year of my PhD and I'm working towards my End of Year Review with the thesis at the University of Aberdeen.

    Graduation is for all those wonderful students at the University of Dundee where I work in External Relations, and not me (yet).

    It feels a bit like jinxing it by letting you think I'm almost done and Graduating, but that you for your comments :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah it's a chaotic time of year. Best of luck for your review. I'm in awe of anyone that can hold down a job AND do a thesis.

    ReplyDelete